Finlay Colville joined Solar Media in June 2015 as head of the new Solar Intelligence activities. Until October 2014, he was vice president and head of solar at NPD Solarbuzz. Widely recognised as a leading authority on the solar PV industry, he has presented at almost every solar conference and event worldwide, and has authored hundreds of technical blogs and articles in the past few years. He holds a BSc in Physics and a PhD in nonlinear photonics.
- Top 20 UK EPCs countdown part 3: Numbers 7 to 11
- Top 20 UK EPCs countdown part 2: Numbers 16 to 12
- Top 20 UK EPCs countdown part 1: Numbers 20 to 17
- Who are the Top 20 EPCs in the UK solar market?
- Huawei grabs largest share of UK ground-mount solar inverter market
- Solarcentury becomes first company to install 500MW solar in the UK
- Who were the leading EPCs for UK solar farms in the past 12 months?
- Scotland solar deployment set to explode in 2016
- How much ground-mount solar will the UK install from 1 April 2016?
- 550MW of RO ground-mount at risk from DECC’s stealthy use of valid criterion
- DECC’s use of validation for RO grace projects could see strong legal challenge from industry
- Lobbying success pays dividends as UK solar breathes sigh of relief
- Can the UK transition to a stable gigawatt-level annual market?
- Canadian Solar UK pipeline reveals diverse funding mechanisms for solar farm construction
- Another UK solar first beckons as Canadian Solar breaks ground in Scotland