Finlay Colville joined Solar Media in June 2015 as head of the new Solar Intelligence activities. Until October 2014, he was vice president and head of solar at NPD Solarbuzz. Widely recognised as a leading authority on the solar PV industry, he has presented at almost every solar conference and event worldwide, and has authored hundreds of technical blogs and articles in the past few years. He holds a BSc in Physics and a PhD in nonlinear photonics.
- DECC revises up Q1’15 estimate to 2.3GW, closing in on Solar Intelligence figure of 2.53GW
- Top 10 EPCs in UK solar: part two
- DECC’s changes designed to stop dead solar farm development
- Top 10 EPCs in UK solar: Part One
- Lightsource maintains UK lead as SunEdison and British Solar Renewables go on the charge
- How do I find the actual top-10 UK solar farm project developers?
- Revealed – the leading project developers of UK solar farms
- Race on to assume rights on grace-compliant large-scale UK solar farms
- UK solar industry trapped in March madness mayhem
- Who is the number one EPC for solar farms in the UK?
- UK planners step up focus on ground-mount solar farms
- Why DECC struggles to keep up with solar PV capacity data…and why we don’t
- Exclusive: Inazin Power launches new rooftop strategy for commercial UK solar market
- UK solar farms set for northerly expansion in 2015
- Further delays in UK solar farm build-out drive 2014 forecasts down to 2.25GW