Finlay Colville is Vice President of Solarbuzz, responsible for reporting on solar manufacturing equipment including technologies, trends and forecasts within the solar industry. Prior to joining Solarbuzz in April 2010, he was Director of Marketing for Coherent, Inc.’s solar business unit. He has a B.Sc. in physics from the University of Glasgow and a Ph.D. in laser physics from the University of St. Andrews, Scotland.
- UK solar PV industry reaches 5GW installed capacity
- Finding the right projects for UK solar PV now at critical status level
- North by North East: the new ROC landscape for UK solar farms
- The future of the UK solar PV market: Part two
- The future of the UK solar PV market: Part one
- UK solar PV industry under 1.4 ROCs: opportunity or threat?
- Large Scale Solar UK: NPD Solarbuzz UK solar PV perspectives – part two
- Large Scale Solar UK: NPD Solarbuzz UK solar PV perspectives – part one
- UK to become number one European PV market in 2014
- UK solar industry installs massive 1.1GW in first quarter of 2014
- NPD Solarbuzz upgrades UK PV market forecast to 2.5GW in 2014
- Trina Solar dominated UK solar PV module supply in 2013
- Is your local council a solar friend or foe?
- Super-sized Wymeswolds: the quest for 50MW solar farms in the UK
- UK solar PV demand reached 1.45GW in 2013: large-scale grows by 600%