Finlay Colville joined Solar Media in June 2015 as head of the new Solar Intelligence activities. Until October 2014, he was vice president and head of solar at NPD Solarbuzz. Widely recognised as a leading authority on the solar PV industry, he has presented at almost every solar conference and event worldwide, and has authored hundreds of technical blogs and articles in the past few years. He holds a BSc in Physics and a PhD in nonlinear photonics.
- Large-scale UK solar pipeline grows to 3.3GW
- Planning appeal outcomes could offer final hope for large-scale UK RO deployment
- RO uncertainty drives surge in solar farm planning applications
- Over 450 solar farms left in 1.3ROC project pipeline
- UK adds 254MW of solar in second quarter of 2015
- Top 10 pure-play project developers in the UK
- DECC revises up Q1’15 estimate to 2.3GW, closing in on Solar Intelligence figure of 2.53GW
- Top 10 EPCs in UK solar: part two
- DECC’s changes designed to stop dead solar farm development
- Top 10 EPCs in UK solar: Part One
- Lightsource maintains UK lead as SunEdison and British Solar Renewables go on the charge
- How do I find the actual top-10 UK solar farm project developers?
- Revealed – the leading project developers of UK solar farms
- Race on to assume rights on grace-compliant large-scale UK solar farms
- UK solar industry trapped in March madness mayhem