Nominations for the Solar Power Portal Awards 2017 are now open, and one of two completely new awards this year is the O&M provider of the year.
As a period of intense development of utility-scale solar draws to a close, one sector that is experiencing incredible growth is the operation, maintenance and optimisation of those completed assets.
The O&M provider of the year awarded is to recognise providers or contractors that have exceeded expectations in ensuring the UK’s solar infrastructure remains not just operational, but optimised to perform above expectations.
Suppliers should nominate themselves and include details of their portfolio under contract, testimonials from clients and customers and details as to the scopes and services they provide.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2017 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter - 5 Easy Steps
• Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2017 microsite.
• Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area.
• Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
• Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
• You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’.