Nominations for the Solar Power Portal Awards 2017 are now open, and product innovation will once again return as a category.
This award will celebrate the most innovative products, but to be eligible for this year’s prize the product must have been released to the UK supply chain on or after 1 June 2016.
Products of relevance to renewable energy installers of various technologies and markets will be considered, and all nominations should include the product’s application, details of its benefit to installers or contractors and a summary as to why the product is particularly innovative or different to alternative solutions.
Last year’s winner
Last year’s product innovation award went to Open Energi for its Dynamic Demand product, which enables its customers to adopt demand side reduction and, ultimately, conserve energy.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2017 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter - 5 Easy Steps
- Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2017 microsite.
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area.
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’.