Nominations for the Solar Power Portal Awards 2017 are now open, and the residential solar PV award returns once again.
The category has been an ever present at the SPP Awards which itself returns for its fifth successive year. It recognises excellence in the field of domestic solar PV installation, focusing on specific installs of solar in the UK residential market.
To be eligible for this award installations will have been completed after 1 June 2016, and nominations should include details of the system size and equipment used, as well as any available details regarding the benefit received by the consumer or resident.
Last year’s winner
Last year’s residential PV project went to The Phoenix Works for its work on the Dr Gunn project, which last year’s judging panel described as exemplary.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2017 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter - 5 Easy Steps
- Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2017 microsite
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’