Nominations for the Solar Power Portal Awards 2017 are now open, and the UK’s solar installers will once again compete for the highly sought-after contractor of the year prize.
Always highly competitive with a long list of entries each year, is handed to businesses which have gone above and beyond in the clean energy space, acting in an exemplary fashion and completing their works to the highest possible standard.
Companies should nominate themselves, including details of completed works, testimonials from clients and customers, and a summary of what sets them apart from their competitors.
Last year’s winner
Last year saw Sungift Solar emerge victorious after the judging panel read a string of glowing reviews from customers. That was enough to see Sungift regain the crown it last won in 2014 following Solarsense’s victory in 2015.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2017 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter - 5 Easy Steps
- Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2017 microsite.
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area.
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’.
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps.
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’.