Nominations for the Solar Power Portal Awards 2017 are now open, and once again this year we will hand out one of the most prestigious awards of the evening, the outstanding achievement award.
A stalwart of our annual awards ceremony, some of the industry’s most prominent thinkers and leaders have been celebrated including the likes of Solarcentury founder Jeremy Leggett and Ray Noble.
The outstanding achievement award celebrates individuals that have achieved significant amounts in their careers, which they have dedicated to furthering the renewable sector. Individuals should be nominated by others, including details of their achievements and accomplishments within the sector and how those achievements have been for the good of the industry.
Last year’s winner
Following in the footsteps of former winners Jeremy Leggett, Ray Noble and Martin Cotterell, last year’s outstanding achievement award was picked up by former Solar Trade Association policy manager Mike Landy after decades of dedicated service to the renewables industry.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2017 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter - 5 Easy Steps
• Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2017 microsite.
• Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area.
• Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
• Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
• You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’.