Solarwatt signs up Wind & Sun as 'important' distribution partner 27 Sep 2016, 11:49
- Crowd funding bond launched for social housing solar portfolio 27 Sep 2016, 09:31
- BayWa r.e. to host installer workshops at Solar Energy UK | Clean Energy Live 2016 26 Sep 2016, 11:03
- STA sets out new policy asks to unleash UK storage potential 23 Sep 2016, 12:22
- Largest community-owned solar PV rooftop project completed in Oxfordshire 22 Sep 2016, 11:58
- Solar Power Portal Awards shortlist spotlight – Residential Energy Management 22 Sep 2016, 11:04
- SEUK: Cobalt Energy joins forces with Suncycle to offer new O&M services to the UK 22 Sep 2016, 09:50
- First grid scale Tesla Powerpack install in Europe completed in the UK 21 Sep 2016, 17:16
- Inside Clean Energy volume two – OUT NOW 21 Sep 2016, 09:33
- Solar Power Portal Awards shortlist spotlight – Commercial Energy Management 20 Sep 2016, 11:10
- Latest Lightsource PPA sees developer partner with Ming Foods 19 Sep 2016, 14:49
- ONE WEEK until Solar Energy UK | Clean Energy Live 2016 19 Sep 2016, 12:45
- Solar Power Portal Awards shortlist spotlight – Residential Energy Storage 15 Sep 2016, 13:38
- Brexit is opportunity for UK to lead on energy storage, says MP 15 Sep 2016, 10:18
- Government approves Hinkley as cost criticism continues to mount 15 Sep 2016, 10:15
- WELink sells off BSR-developed 61MW Swindon project after finalising long-term PPA 13 Sep 2016, 13:22
- BEIS to ‘look very closely’ at business rates valuation issue 13 Sep 2016, 12:41
- Policy Exchange supports end to solar thermal support and EU targets 12 Sep 2016, 15:49
- Academy to save millions on electricity from solar PPA 12 Sep 2016, 12:30
- Community energy companies fall by 80% following policy changes 8 Sep 2016, 12:05
Solarwatt has continued its push into the UK market by appointing Wind & Sun as its distribution partner, which will offer Solarwatt’s advanced renewable-energy generation and management systems to installers across the country.
In his latest blog for Solar Power Portal ahead of his appearance at next week's Clean Energy Live exhibition, Stephen Cirell looks at the latest trend in the local authority solar sector which has seen councils buying up ready-made sites instead of committing to building their own.
Renewables developer Devon Power has stepped in to rescue Beco Energy Solutions after its parent company Rame entered administration.
Investment specialist Downing has launched its latest crowd bond seeking to raise £2.7 million for the refinancing of a residential solar portfolio in Colchester.
Shadow energy secretary Barry Gardiner has pledged to stimulate and support the UK’s decentralised energy sector during a major speech on the energy market this morning.
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems is to host a series of exclusive workshops for installers alongside module suppliers Trina Solar and LG Solar at this year’s Solar Energy UK | Clean Energy Live, which gets underway next week at Birmingham’s NEC.
The Solar Trade Association has set out its key policy asks for the government regarding the growing energy storage market, with calls to resolve regulatory barriers and protect consumers with minimum standards leading the field.
Hong Kong-based asset holder United Photovoltaics has made a splash in the secondary market, acquiring more than 80MW of operational UK solar assets.
The latest architectural trends show how the UK construction sector tries to minimise the negative environmental impact of buildings.
A new software update from Berlin-based Valentin Software will allow solar developers to take electric vehicles (EVs) into consideration when calculating energy consumption to reflect the growing buzz around EVs.
Work on what is claimed to be the largest community rooftop solar scheme in the UK has been completed in Oxfordshire and is set to begin generating clean energy and revenues before the end of the month.
Solar Power Portal runs through those nominated for this year’s residential energy management project award.
Lightsource Renewable Energy, the most prolific developer of utility-scale solar in the UK, has won its maiden tender in India.
Cobalt Energy has joined forces with German solar firm Suncycle to launch a joint venture bolstering its operations and maintenance service to UK customers.
The first grid scale installation of the Tesla Powerpack system in Europe has been completed in the UK by Camborne Energy Storage and is already providing ancillary services to the National Grid.
Volume two of Inside Clean Energy, the new magazine for professionals of the UK’s clean energy supply chain, is available to download for free now.