STA sets out new policy asks to unleash UK storage potential 23 Sep 2016, 12:22
- Largest community-owned solar PV rooftop project completed in Oxfordshire 22 Sep 2016, 11:58
- Solar Power Portal Awards shortlist spotlight – Residential Energy Management 22 Sep 2016, 11:04
- SEUK: Cobalt Energy joins forces with Suncycle to offer new O&M services to the UK 22 Sep 2016, 09:50
- First grid scale Tesla Powerpack install in Europe completed in the UK 21 Sep 2016, 17:16
- Inside Clean Energy volume two – OUT NOW 21 Sep 2016, 09:33
- Solar Power Portal Awards shortlist spotlight – Commercial Energy Management 20 Sep 2016, 11:10
- Latest Lightsource PPA sees developer partner with Ming Foods 19 Sep 2016, 14:49
- TWO WEEKS until Solar Energy UK | Clean Energy Live 2016 19 Sep 2016, 12:45
- Solar Power Portal Awards shortlist spotlight – Residential Energy Storage 15 Sep 2016, 13:38
- Brexit is opportunity for UK to lead on energy storage, says MP 15 Sep 2016, 10:18
- Government approves Hinkley as cost criticism continues to mount 15 Sep 2016, 10:15
- WELink sells off BSR-developed 61MW Swindon project after finalising long-term PPA 13 Sep 2016, 13:22
- BEIS to ‘look very closely’ at business rates valuation issue 13 Sep 2016, 12:41
- Policy Exchange supports end to solar thermal support and EU targets 12 Sep 2016, 15:49
- Academy to save millions on electricity from solar PPA 12 Sep 2016, 12:30
- Community energy companies fall by 80% following policy changes 8 Sep 2016, 12:05
- Solar Power Portal Awards shortlist spotlight – Commercial Energy Management 8 Sep 2016, 08:35
- Corbyn pledges 65% renewable electricity by 2030 with 25GW of solar 7 Sep 2016, 12:30
- Treasury to propose transitional relief for rising solar business rates 7 Sep 2016, 10:03
The Solar Trade Association has set out its key policy asks for the government regarding the growing energy storage market, with calls to resolve regulatory barriers and protect consumers with minimum standards leading the field.
Hong Kong-based asset holder United Photovoltaics has made a splash in the secondary market, acquiring more than 80MW of operational UK solar assets.
The latest architectural trends show how the UK construction sector tries to minimise the negative environmental impact of buildings.
A new software update from Berlin-based Valentin Software will allow solar developers to take electric vehicles (EVs) into consideration when calculating energy consumption to reflect the growing buzz around EVs.
Work on what is claimed to be the largest community rooftop solar scheme in the UK has been completed in Oxfordshire and is set to begin generating clean energy and revenues before the end of the month.
Solar Power Portal runs through those nominated for this year’s residential energy management project award.
Lightsource Renewable Energy, the most prolific developer of utility-scale solar in the UK, has won its maiden tender in India.
Cobalt Energy has joined forces with German solar firm Suncycle to launch a joint venture bolstering its operations and maintenance service to UK customers.
The first grid scale installation of the Tesla Powerpack system in Europe has been completed in the UK by Camborne Energy Storage and is already providing ancillary services to the National Grid.
Volume two of Inside Clean Energy, the new magazine for professionals of the UK’s clean energy supply chain, is available to download for free now.
Solar Power Portal runs through those nominated for this year’s commercial energy management project award.
The development costs of the last remaining solar project to receive Contracts for Difference (CfD) funding have spiralled following the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
4eco has secured a buyer after entering insolvency back in July, with process controls manufacturer Amelec Instruments picking up the business for an undisclosed fee in an effort to enter the green energy sector.
SunEdison yieldco TerraForm Power has confirmed that discussions regarding the potential sale or merger of its business are underway, with an operational portfolio of 376MW of UK solar up for grabs.
Lightsource has begun supplying solar energy to Ming Foods through a 25 year power purchase agreement which stands to save the Chinese pastry specialist more than £20,000 from its annual energy costs.
Preparations are now gathering pace as the UK’s solar and clean energy industries prepare to meet at this year’s Solar Energy UK | Clean Energy Live exhibition, held at the NEC in Birmingham.