With just over four weeks to go, the countdown has begun to the largest gathering of solar professionals the UK has ever seen. From October 26-28, the ICC Birmingham will open its doors to a representative of every sector in the solar industry.
Now in its second year, the conference offers an exclusive opportunity for new and established players in the fastest growing photovoltaic market in Europe. Last year’s two-day conference attracted over 460 delegates from a variety of sectors including project management, finance, installation companies, wholesalers, distributors and manufacturing companies.
This year, Solar Power UK 2011 will cover every link in the supply chain from installation projects to market trends and forecasts. The conference has already confirmed over 40 key industry speakers delivering cutting edge speeches and presentations, including:
• Ray Blundell, Head of Development & Partner Director, Mears Group
• Ranmali De Silva, Analyst, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
• Finlay Colville, Senior Analyst, Solar Buzz
• Martin Cotterell, Chairman & Technical Director, MCS Steering Committee/Sundog
• Steve Pester, Principal Consultant, BRE
Be sure to visit the website for more information on speakers or details on the conference programme. Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis, so with just over a month to go, be sure to register online at the Solar Power UK 2011 website.