Inside Clean Energy volume three is available to download for FREE from today.
The third edition of the magazine also includes a 19-page special report on the UK’s burgeoning energy storage market inside.
This edition’s cover feature is a comprehensive look at the UK’s operation and maintenance sector and the aftermath of a price war which has seen head O&M contracts change hands at European record low fees. We speak to those on the front line to assess what’s actually happening in the market and review how it stands to affect the future of O&M.
We also talk exclusively to Ecotricity founder Dale Vince about his problems with the UK energy market, the utility’s nascent energy storage product and what more we can expect from one of the green economy’s more prolific disruptors.
Other features in Inside Clean Energy 3 include:
- Burning down the House – how the Northern Ireland Renewable Heat Incentive brought down a government.
- Pricing power – What’s driving corporates towards power purchase agreements
- The cold war of module pricing – Demystifying the increasingly complex economics behind solar PV prices in the UK
Features within our ‘The UK Energy Storage Opportunity’ special report include:
- Revealing the UK’s energy storage pipeline
- The results of our storage installer survey conducted with Powervault
- A look at how Nissan’s cutting edge vehicle-to-grid EV chargers could change the storage market before it’s even taken off
As ever, the digital edition of Inside Clean Energy is completely FREE and can be downloaded using the following form.