Nominations for the Solar Power Portal and Energy-Storage.News Awards 2018 are now open, and today we look forward to the most sought-after award of the night; Contractor of the Year.
This highly coveted award is reserved for businesses who do the industry justice, those that have gone above and beyond in the clean energy sector. Exemplary best practice, outstanding customer service and a trail of brilliant completed projects are just a few of the traits our judging panel looks for in winners of our Contractor of the Year award.
Companies should nominate themselves, including details of completed works, testimonials from clients and customers, and a summary of what sets them apart from their competitors.
Last year’s winner
After something of a stalemate during the initial judging period, with three companies effectively scored the same by our judging panel, last year’s Contractor of the Year award was finally scooped by EvoEnergy. The judges were particularly enamoured by Evo’s “sharing and participating in good practice”, a fact which ultimately separated it from its peers.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2018 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter - 5 Easy Steps
- Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2018 microsite
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’