Nominations for the Solar Power Portal and Energy-Storage.News Awards 2018 are now open, and once again we will be honouring installations completed outside of the UK.
The International PV Installation of the Year category has become a mainstay of the awards and is supported by our sister publication PV Tech. It has been established to recognise excellence in solar deployment outside of Solar Power Portal’s home market and is always one of the most fiercely competitive, bringing in nominations from across the world.
To be eligible for this award installations will have been completed outside of the UK after 7 June 2017, and nominations should include details of the system size and equipment used, its supporting business model and any offtaker strategy it may have. For the International PV Installation of the Year category any scale of solar project is eligible.
Last year’s winner
Last year’s award was won by the Better City Collaborative Renewable Power Procurement project in Boston, US, which the judges praised for their innovative approach to a collaborative procurement process which supported the development of utility-scale solar PV.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2018 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter - 5 Easy Steps
- Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2018 microsite
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’