The judging panel for this year’s Solar & Storage Awards, organised by Terrapinn, has been announced, with the deadline for nominations fast approaching.
The Solar & Storage Awards takes place on Wednesday 18 September at Birmingham’s Hilton Metropole, and the gala dinner ceremony will see 13 awards handed out to the UK solar and storage industry’s leading lights.
And there are now just under two weeks until the nominations window for this year’s awards slams shut.
Nominations for the Solar & Storage Awards will be accepted until midnight on Tuesday 7 May 2019. All information regarding the awards, nominations process and how to enter can be found here. After Tuesday 7 May 2019 nominations will no longer be accepted, and companies are encouraged to enter before it is too late.
Terrapinn has also now confirmed a 14-strong panel of judges to run the rule over this year’s entries. They include;
- Liam Stoker | UK Editor | Solar Media
- Jonathan Scurlock | Chief Adviser | NFU
- John Parnell | Head of Content | Solar Media
- Chris Hewett | Chief Executive | Solar Trade Association
- Wayne Bexton | Head, Energy Services | Nottingham City Council
- Chris Roberts | Chairman | RockCleanEnergy
- Andy Colthorpe | Editor | Energy-Storage.News
- Finlay Colville | Head of Market Research | Solar Media
- Emma Bridge | Chief Executive | Community Energy England
- Laura Sandys | CEO | Challenging Ideas
- Adrian Simpson | Director of Policy & Regulatory Affairs |HIES
- Faisal Hussain | Co-Founder | Flexi-ORB
- Nina Skorupska | Chief Executive | Renewable Energy Association
- Virginia Graham | Chief Executive | RECC
The Solar & Storage Awards coincides with the Solar & Storage Live exhibition, taking place at Birmingham’s NEC between Tuesday 17 – Thursday 19 September.
Sponsorship opportunities for the Solar & Storage Awards are still available and interested parties can enquire by contacting Tom Moon at email@example.com.