Terrapinn is proud to announce the 2020 Solar & Storage Live Awards categories and open the nominations.
Co-located with the Solar & Storage Live and Charg-EV exhibition taking place from 15 – 17 September, the gala dinner will once again be hosted at the Hilton Metropole NEC, Birmingham on 16 September 2020.
Last year’s ceremony was a fantastic evening hosted by comedian Zoey Lyons, bringing players from across the renewable industry together to celebrate their achievements over the previous 12 months.
- Contractor of the Year
- Residential Solar and/or Storage Project of the Year
- Commercial Solar and/or Storage Project of the Year - Sponsored by Trina Solar
- Utility Scale Solar and/or Storage Project of the Year
- International Solar and/or Storage Project of the Year
- The Alan Clark Award for Local/Community Energy
- Solar and/or Storage Product Innovation
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Smart Systems & Flexibility Award
- Diversity & Inclusion in Energy Award (NEW)
- EV Infrastructure Project of the Year (NEW)
- Start-Up of the Year (NEW)
- Wholesaler/Distributor of the Year (NEW)
The judges have been confirmed and will be announced in the coming weeks.
Nominations this year are plain and simple and can be achieved by completing an entry on the awards page.
Here you can see all the available categories and download the Awards Criteria pack, which details each category and what is required to complete a nomination entry. The Lifetime Achievement Award will not accept nominations and will be disclosed with the judging panel exclusively.
Nominations will close at midnight on 15 May 2020, followed by the judging process which will take part through May and early June. Shortlisted entries will be notified in June, with the winners unveiled on the evening of the awards ceremony.
We’re happy to have the support of Trina Solar who have come on board as an Awards Category sponsor; they are sponsoring the Commercial Solar and/or Storage Project of the Year award.
For more information or enquiries to sponsor an award category, please contact the Solar & Storage Live team here.