The UK and Ireland are seeing a boom in the deployment of commercial battery storage systems for a number of reasons. Technology leader Tesvolt shows electrical installers in four webinar training sessions how they can break into this lucrative market and what they should look out for to be one step ahead of their competitors.
Within Europe the UK is the second strongest market for commercial storage. In 2020, the market volume is expected to be around 40MWh.
One of the strong driving forces is the combination of commercial storage systems with EV charging infrastructure, especially for charging stations in retail chain car parks.
In the face of rising electricity costs, companies are also investing in renewable energy generation and batteries to save money via peak load shifting, load management and frequency regulation.
Competitive advantages for installers
Although it was only founded five years ago, Tesvolt has already become a technology leader in this market segment.
Installers in the UK and Ireland already profit from the competitive advantages that Tesvolt´s commercial energy storage systems offer. The systems score with a very low cost of ownership due to a life span of up to 30 years and one of the highest system efficiencies on the market.
Tesvolt storage systems are programmable to charge and discharge at different day times which allows the owner to exploit time-of-use tariffs. The ability to provide emergency power, to work off-grid and to be installed both indoors and outdoors makes Tesvolt battery systems fit for any application.
Those who now enter the lucrative segment of commercial battery storage are one step ahead of their competitors. Tesvolt´s energy storage experts show electrical installers in four webinar training sessions how they can break into this market.
These are the four Tesvolt webinars:
- Introducing Tesvolt
- All about energy storage systems: Guideline quality criteria
- The market of the future: Trends, business models and opportunities in the UK´s and Ireland´s storage system market
- The Tesvolt specialist partner programme: Tesvolt service package for installation partners
- Applications: Where do battery storage systems come in handy and what does the Tesworld app do in customer talks?
- Outlook: Product adaptations and innovations in 2020 (exclusively for webinar participants)
The webinar dates are as follows:
- Tuesday 14 April: 1:00 - 2:30pm Module 1
- Tuesday 14 April: 3:00 - 4:30pm Module 2
- Wednesday 15 April: 3:00 - 4:30pm Module 3
- Thursday 16 April 3:00 - 4:30 pm Module 4
- Monday 27 April: 1:00 - 2:30 pm Module 1
- Monday 27 April: 3:00 - 4:30 pm Module 2
- Tuesday 28 April: 3:00 - 4:30 pm Module 3
- Wednesday 29 April: 3:00 - 4:30 pm Module 4