As the solar sector enters the mainstream, finance becomes an increasingly important partner for the PV sector. This category attracted everything from project and corporate finance, to credit providers.
Entries in this category were particularly strong, resulting in there being seven shortlisted projects for this category – the most out of all award categories.
The shortlisted entries are:
- REI Group – REI free solar for commercial rooftops
- Foresight solar & Santander – Landmead solar farm
- Solar Advanced Systems – RIOS
- SunEdison – Terraform Power
- Eden Sustainable – Eden Ventia Carbon Offset
- Hanergy Thin Film Solar UK, Shawbrook & IKEA – SolarLoan & Buy now, pay later
- Big60Million – Big60Million Solar Bonds
The winner of this hotly-contested category will be announced at the prestigious Solar Power Portal Awards presentation and gala dinner ceremony. For details on tickets, click here.
Solar Power Portal will be announcing the shortlist for the remaining categories twice a week from now until Solar Energy UK.