It’s been an interesting year for UK solar – from record deployment in the first quarter and prediction as Europe’s top market, to the removal of Renewable Obligation (RO) and the switch to Contracts for Difference (CfDs), there never seems to be a dull moment in this industry. Who knew that following a recent shift of government support away from large-scale to rooftop solar that we would also receive news this week of Greg Barker’s resignation?
What will this mean for your business?
Register for free entry to Solar Energy UK 2014 and find out how to keep your business cost-efficient and discover alternative revenue streams amidst this climate of uncertainty. Now in its fifth year, Solar Energy UK has become more than just an exhibition. A vital networking platform, Solar Energy UK will ensure you are provided with:
- Industry support and guidance on policy changes, planning and future project development
- Practical demonstrations using the latest product and technology for solar PV, Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), energy management and storage.
- Strategies on selling, marketing, up-scaling your business and diversifying your product range
- Opportunities to hear an extensive range of talks and discussions on topics such as financing, community energy and of course, rooftop solar
Exciting additions to show include an Installer Central Feature Area and a new seminar theatre and pavilion featuring products in:
• Renewable heat
• Energy storage
• Solar thermal
• Heat pumps
• Smart grids & transmission
• Electric Vehicle (EV) infrastructure
• Energy management
• Energy efficiency
All seminars including sessions at the Solar Business Seminar Theatre this year are free to attend.
Join over 180+ exhibitors such as JA Solar, Renesola, Solarvis, ABB, Krinner, Saft and more at Solar Energy UK this year.
Registration is now open and free so fast-track your entry to the largest dedicated solar exhibition in the UK now!
Testimonials from Solar Energy UK 2013:
“Very informative event – the main solar event of the year in the UK” – Stuart Cleak, Head of Property Energy & Natural Resources Team, Osborne Clarke
“Bright and illuminating. Fully charged with plans for the next year. What more to expect from the Solar Energy Show?!!” – Neil Mockett, Alternative Blue
“This event was a valuable learning opportunity for the Energy and Renewables industries. It was well organised and as a new business we found it a great opportunity to talk to prospects and advertise our services.” – Karen Leeson, Renewables 4 Business Ltd