hampshire fire control

June 5, 2018
An electrical fault with a solar panel installation has been confirmed as the cause of a fire in Hampshire over the weekend that destroyed the roof of a house and left a man in hospital.

Email Newsletter

Upcoming Events

22 May 2024
London, UK
4 June 2024
London, UK
2 July 2024
Athens, Greece
17 September 2024
Zürich, Switzerland
23 September 2024
Vienna, Austria

You are now subscribed!

Thank you for subscribing to the email newsletter. You can opt-out at any time.