Nominations for the Solar Power Portal and Energy-Storage.News Awards 2018 are now open, and the Residential Rooftop Solar Installation award returns once again.
This category has been one of the mainstays of the SPP Awards. It recognises excellence in the field of domestic solar PV installation, focusing on specific installs of solar in the UK residential market.
To be eligible for this award installations will have been completed after 7 June 2017, and nominations should include details of the system size and equipment used, as well as any available details regarding the benefit received by the consumer or resident.
Last year’s winner
Last year’s residential PV project went to Empower Community for its work installing solar on more than 1,200 housing association properties in that year, helping lift residents out of fuel poverty. Last year’s judging panel described the work as outstanding.
This year nominations will remain open until midnight 31 May 2018 before a three-week judging process takes place.
Registration and the nominations process is simple and takes a few minutes of your time. Follow our simple guide below to walk you through the process.
How to Enter - 5 Easy Steps
- Firstly, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2018 microsite
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’